Friday 29 March 2013

Annual Easter Trip

So today we have been to the School Easter Assembly - packed as usual but managed to get a seat - this is the first I have been. so am somewhat of an assembly virgin.I thought the whole performance was great until both my children started getting upset as they were led off stage back to class.

As soon as it had finished both my wife and I headed home and started packing for the Easter Break - hitching up the new to us (but old) caravan and heading for Clippesby Hall in Norfolk. We've been there a few years now at Easter and simply love it!

Collecting the children from school hitched up, we travelled for 2 hours without hassle to our destination - set up relatively quickly - not as quick as our Karsten Tent! but hey ho....we'll improve and settled down having played a few games on the cold camping field.